Multi-faceted music company and music event promoter seeks student interns to spearhead local and on-campus marketing initiatives for House of Creatives Music Festival.
- Distribution and use of marketing materials on-campus and in/around your local FL community
- Planning of on-campus and community marketing activations to spread the word about the festival
- Working with on-campus student groups, radio, greek life, and academic programs to partner on promotional opportunities
- Brainstorming and working with Mishu marketing team to formulate new innovating ideas to reach the college demographic in promoting HOC Fest
- On-site festival help in coordinating marketing, press, and logistical tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Dependability and follow-through
- Die-hard music fan who brings a fresh perspective on the evolving music business landscape
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Music Business and/or Marketing academic coursework strongly preferred, but not required
A free weekend pass to House of Creatives Music Festival 2018. Otherwise, Unpaid. School Credit may be granted if desired and with proper documentation provided by intern.
START DATE: JUNE 2018 (Exact date TBD)
END END: DECEMBER 2018 (Exact date TBD)
APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com